The Tournament is almost here and we are back with our second edition of the CapWize College Basketball Postseason Guide.
For this year’s edition, we here at CapWize decided to take things up a notch by partnering up with SportfolioKings, which is a market research start-up specializing in sports betting. The data and visuals they are providing us within the guide this year will make this guide the best in class for the tournament.
What is included-
- Analysis & insights of all 68 teams in the NCAA Tournament.
- CapWize Model simulations for every first-round match-up.
- Predictive Graphs from Sportfolio Kings to utilize for in-game betting
- Analysis for each team such as coaching & key players.
- Key stats & betting trends aggregated.
- Power rankings of all 68 teams.
- Score predictions of all opening-round matchups.
Who is this for?-
- Bettors who will be wagering on the NCAA tournament looking to use predictive insights to make more profitable bets.
- Those looking to save time eliminate hours of research.
- Live bettors looking to find in-game edges using the visuals powered by SportsfolioKing’s data.
Reviews from last year
The guide is a huge help to any College Basketball bettor from beginner to professional. It has everything you would really need before betting on each game. Each colored based page comes with statistics ranging from Offensive PPG to Defensive Turnover Rating of each tournament team. The betting insights portion contains predictive scoring, the model win probability, as well as a host of other records both straight up & against the spread.
Personally, there isn’t a better College basketball guide that I’ve come across.