Patriots vs Jets (+10.5, 43)
Lots of injuries in the one with Lacosse, Burkhead, Izzo and Gordon ruled out for the Pats. Edelman and Dorsett are both questionable for this one. Jets will have all their skilled position players healthy.
Darnold looked sharp in this first game back from mono and will get another home appearance, this time in a primetime spot. I think at this point, we know that Brady will perform well with almost anyone plugged into the lineup. Jakobi Meyers should get significant playing time tonight, and Michel and White will see increased production tonight.
Patriots defense has been solid all year and they should be able to contain Darnold and the passing game for the most part and especially Bell and the run game. Look for Bell to be more a threat as a receiver tonight.
I lean under tonight and the Pats. I think this Jets’ offense struggles to put up points tonight and I have the Pats winning 27-14.
Strong Lean- Under 43
Slight Lean- Pats -10.5
Teaser Idea (6 point teaser)-
- Pats -4.5 (teased down from -10.5)
- Under 49 (teased up from 3)
- Total Receiving Yards – Jakobi Meyers (NE) (over 39.5 receiving yard)
- Total Receptions – Jakobi Meyers (NE) (over 3 receptions)
- Total Receiving Yards – Le’Veon Bell (NYJ) (over 35.5 receiving yards)
- First TD scorer (Pats) Meyers +1200 and Watson +850
If you want access to premium plays, sign up to become a premium subscriber and learn more here.