Free Picks (NFL)-
Lions vs Packers (-3.5, 47.5)-
Injuries are the storyline of this one, as Davante Adams and Darnell Savage are out for the Packers and the Lions will be without Mike Daniels and Da’Shawn Hand on the defensive front. Hockerson, Amendola, Slay, Diggs, and Robinson are all listed questionable.
Jamaal Williams is back at RB for the Packers which will benefit the run game and he may get plenty of touches if the Packers can build a lead in the 4th quarter.
Packers will look to take advantage of a weak defensive front and even with Robinson in the lineup, Hand and Daniels will be surely missed. The public looks like they are backing the home team here and considering the injuries to the Lions, this seems to be the right side. Adams is a big part of the offense, but Packers can plug and play WRs to some extent and can rely on the run game more than usual in this spot.
Stafford should have a big game with Savage out, as he is out of the best coverage safeties in football.
I have the Packers winning this one 30-21, with the over hitting and Packers covering. Expect a steady dose of the run game in this one, and with Packers winning the time of possession.
Strong Lean- Over 47 and Packers 4.5
- Total Passing Yards – Matthew Stafford (DET) (over 259.5)(-115) – With Savage out at Safety, this is an automatic play considering the Lions are the dog also. I think this is a win win because if the Lions get an early lead, it could be in part due to a strong passing game or if they are down, they will pass most of the second half.
- Total Passing Attempts in the game – Aaron Rodgers (GB) (under 36.5)(-115)- Very similar to what I mentioned with Stafford, but the vice-versa. Also, the Packers will look to run more than they have all year with Williams and Jones both healthy and with most of Lion’s defensive lineman out/injured.
- Total Passing Yards – Aaron Rodgers (GB) (under 266)(-115)- With Adams out and his yards after catch, I downgrade this number 10 yards with Adams out. Furthermore, the Packers should establish a lead and play conversation, so I like the under here.
- Total Successful Field Goals – Packers (over 1.5)(-125)- Considering, the Packers will have plenty of attempts on the other side of the 50 yard line, expect Mason to get at three kicks today. I like this prop a lot considering the circumstances. Let’s just home the Lion’s defense can hold them on a third down attempt.
- Total Receiving Yards – Kenny Golladay (DET)(over 69)- With Savage out, I like this spot, as Golladay will get some deep shots down the field and I have him with 6 catches for 85 yards tonight.
- Total Receiving Yards – Jimmy Graham (GB)(under 40.5)- Lions rank 5th in TE defense, which is impressive considering they have gone up against Zack Ertz and Travis Kelcie. GO with the under of 40.5 yards here.
If you want access to premium plays, sign up to become a premium subscriber and learn more here.