The Pacers come off an impressive win against Memphis to face the Bucks. The Bucks beat Charlotte in a thriller by one point. Both teams should be playoff bound in an easy Eastern Division.
- 7-1 ATS in games played on Friday
- 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games against Milwaukee
- 1-4 SU when playing against the Pacers
- 1-4 ATS when playing against Indiana
- 3-5-1 ATS when playing against the Pacers at home
Public- Bucks 52%
The Pacers added scorer Tyreke Evans to an excellent team who already had a star in Victor Oladipo. Giannis Antetokounmpo is the main man on a good Milwaukee team. The trends really favor the Pacers who seem to historically do well against the Bucks. Take Indiana and the points. Pick- Pacers +3.5