Chiefs vs Broncos (+3.5, 47)
Broncos are riding some momentum after winning two straight coming into this one against the Titans and Chargers. This is essentially a must win game for them, as loss drops them to 2-5. A win keeps them in the AFC West conversation at 3-4.
The Chiefs have a plethora of injuries with Sammy Watkins, Eric Fisher, Andrew Wylie, Kendall Fuller, Chris Jones out and Bashaud Breeland questionable. This is a tough spot for the Chiefs as they are coming off a home loss on a short week and being on the road. Also, Mahomes’ ankle is probably 70% at this point if I had to guess. Meanwhile. Emmanuel Sanders is getting the green light, but won’t be a 100% and Bryce Callahan is listed out of this one for the Broncos.
To bet on Flacco or not is the question. Look, the Denver Broncos have looked great on defense the last two games, pitching a shutout against the Titans at home. This is a huge game for the Broncos and really dictates the rest of their season. I don’t know if Broncos win this outright but if your book is giving them more than a FG, take the Broncos.
Strong Lean- Under 49
Slight Lean- Broncos +3.5
Teaser Idea (6 point teaser)-
- Broncos +9.5 (teased down up from +3.5)
- Under 54.5 (teased up from 48.5)
- Longest Reception – Desean Hamilton (DEN)(over 13.5)(+105)
- Total Passing Attempts In The Game – Patrick Mahomes (KC)(over 38.5)(-115)
- Total Interceptions Thrown – Joe Flacco (DEN)(under 0.5)(+115)
- Total Rushing Yards- Damien Williams (KC)(under 25.5)(-135)
- Total Rushing Yards- Royce Freeman (DEN) (over 53.5)
If you want access to premium plays, sign up to become a premium subscriber and learn more here. We give you the best number when released. We gave out the under at 50.5 on Monday!